- Technical Lead will require 5+ years IT Experience.
- Proven experience participating, leading, managing and/or delivering large projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both technical and non-technical terms, verbally and in writing with stakeholders at all levels; extensive interpersonal skills; strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Sarbanes-Oxley IT Processes.
- Knowledge and experience creating IT Assessments, SDLC and/or Sarbanes-Oxley IT documentation; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Prior analysis and technical development experience using relational databases (i.e. Oracle) and Hyperion Essbase.
- Self motivated; ability to mentor and work with others (onshore and offshore).
- Proven ability to work effectively in matrix/cross functional team environment.
- Ability to recognize and participate thru crisis situations in calm and methodical manner.
Key requirements of the role include:
- We need this candidate to perform detailed analysis of an existing application running in Essbase with interfaces to other assets outside the Essbase environment (utilizing Oracle). The data to support these interfaces must now be sourced from a new vendor package. The candidate will generate a design document that identifies the processing to extract, transform and load the data from the vendor package to replace the existing interfaces. Additionally, the candidate will coordinate/support the development/testing of the interfaces. This is an already approved project with an established due date for this project (9/2/2013)
- This role provides leadership in all aspects of technical solution design and delivery.
- The Technical Lead will deliver new/enhanced/COTS solutions which will result in operational simplification and efficiencies.
- Will analyze, design and lead the technical delivery aspects of solutions for small to large-scale GSK applications in complex environments.
- Partner with the GSK Application Services organization for proper implementations of solutions into the production environment.
- Address complex technical and process challenges with minimal supervision.
- Work with IT Business Partners, Support and Development Technical staff, business clients/customers and other NA Pharma IT personnel to provide assessments on approved projects/task items; translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Lead matrix teams through the analysis, design, development, and testing project/task phases; ensuring thorough testing of solutions to meet agreed scope and approach.
- Creation of all required process and/or project documentation including IT Assessments, SDLC and/or Sarbanes-Oxley IT documentation.
- Coordinate technical implementation through the GSK Application Support organization.
- Creation of all required documentation for transition of technical solution to Application Support.
- Adhere to all Project Warranty periods and ensure technical implementation is stabilized.
- Provide effective communications, in both technical and non-technical terms, verbally and in writing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide updates on progress to schedule and ensure all issues and risks are escalated appropriately.
- Operate independently or with little guidance on all aspects of process improvements as well as technical solution design and delivery.
- Prefer 10+ Years IT Experience
- Prefer 3 – 5 years experience at GSK with the bulk in the Finance (i.e. Hyperion) systems areas.
- Knowledge or experience with GSK’s US Pharma’s Revenue Cycle applications (i.e. PPV/Financial Systems) and/or financial terminology a plus.
- Candidate must be a highly skilled Windows/Essbase Analyst/Developer background that can perform analysis and design as well as lead development/testing work with other onshore/offshore resources as needed. Knowledge of Oracle is also necessary for this position
- Prefer local candidate to RTP, need this resource to come in as quickly as possible and to have a fast onboarding process; we need to have no risk with VISA issues now or thru the duration of this project
- Need this person to come in immediately hit the ground running as this resource will be meeting directly with the IT BP/BAs and the customers and needs to decipher the business requirements into technical requirements ASAP to meet the project timelines.
Alphanumeric Systems, Inc - 2 years ago