Nestle Healthcare Nutrition is searching for a dedicated Sales Incentive and Reporting Analyst to be based at our Minnetonka, MN location. This exciting position provides analytical support of the HealthCare Nutrition (HCN) Institutional and OPTIFAST Sales Incentive Program by developing and managing processes, analyzing data and administering all aspects of the sales incentive process. This includes responsibility for providing ongoing analysis, monitoring and reporting of sales data, determining district/territory alignments, helping to establish manual percent allocations and exception assignments, and writing and executing the sales force incentive plans. In addition, this position supports the fulfillment of routine and special request reports that are related to sales performance data.
• Work with cross-functional team to develop and communicate sales force incentive plans that are in line with company financial goals
• Coordinate the realignment of districts/territories based on relevant data
• Develop worksheets and set-up manual allocations to provide the Sales Team credit for untraced sales
• Execute the sales force incentive plan end-to-end process to calculate payment, obtain approvals and execute payment requests
• Collaborate with appropriate parties to develop individual communications of payments and relevant Sales Incentive program (technical and non-technical) information/perspectives
• Assist with the development of management reports associated with business and sales initiatives, suggesting controls, service improvements, data integrity improvements and report layout/presentation styles
• Research and answer questions from Sales Team members and management regarding sales performance tracking
• Leverage functional working knowledge of proprietary data, product lines, and software capabilities to assist in all development and ongoing reporting activities
• Use a systematic approach in solving problems through analysis of data and achieving a clear definition of business needs
• Prepare and maintain documentation of reporting methodologies
• Create reports and analyze data into usable and practical information for the Sales Team and management
Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition makes a positive difference in the nutritional health, well-being and quality of life of patients through the development and delivery of innovative, medically recognized branded nutritional solutions. Our range of solutions helps to optimize the nutritional intake of patients whether their goal is to combat disease and/or recover better and faster or to stay healthy. Our range addresses standard and disease-specific nutritional needs and related services including patient and healthcare professional education and training. Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition has North American headquarters in Florham Park, NJ and is part of Nestlé Health Science S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.
Nestlé S.A, the world
's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, employs 281,000 employees around the world and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics or Statistics
• 3 years of experience in data analysis and interpretation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Function knowledge of sales processes and sales reporting
• Comprehensive knowledge of report writing, data manipulations and some level of accounting principles
• Demonstrated skills in analysis and interpretation of data and transformation of data into usable and understandable information
• Experienced level proficiency level in Access, Excel, and Power Point
• Experienced proficiency level in data base operations and maintenance
• Proven success in project management skills
• Strong presentation skills and written communications
• Ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
• Strong organizational skills
• Results focused
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated...