Our multi-billion dollar Client, with more than 40,000 employees and a world-class IT Division located in greater Ft. Lauderdale, FL is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for a six month contract opportunity
To apply, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com
Scope of Work:
As a Systems Analyst, you will partner with the business to understand their business models in order to help formulate future strategies and develop requirements for new and enhanced functionality within our internet/eCommerce business to consumer systems. You will lead small to medium projects, ensuring that all products and services of the business to consumer website meet company standards and end user requirements. You will support the business by ensuring that all problems and issues are addressed in a professional and timely manner. Requires hands on leadership role with overseeing and contributing to test planning and QA processes. You will be asked to help mentor the rest of the QA team on testing methodologies and systems analysis.
• Conduct interviews and facilitate requirements gathering, process analysis and application design sessions with project stakeholders including internal IT partners and business partners.
• Work with various IT teams to determine estimates on resources and timing to meet business needs and communicate it to the business.
• Gather/create detailed business requirements and scope document and translate into detailed functional specifications.
• Work with development & quality assurance teams to translate functional specifications into technical specifications, design, test, and implementation documents.
• Develop test plans, test design specs and test cases to match business requirements and thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation.
• Create and manage project deliverables for small to medium size projects (2-4 resources); Log, track and verify resolution for all project tasks to ensure business and technical scope is controlled to meet quality, timeline and budget expectations.
• Assist Business partners in resolving IT issues and facilitate working with other IT teams.
• Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to IT and business partners.
• Experience in working with marketing creative partners desired.
• Experience in working with hospitality systems desired
• Business process reviews
• Use cases
• UML, Object-Oriented Analysis
• Software development life cycle
• Rationale Requisite Pro
• Testing development life cycle
• Project Management life cycle
• Advance PC Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio
• Project planning tool (MS project, Clarity(Niku) preferred)
• Mercury Test Director or related
• 7-9 years experience in all phases of application development life cycle, specifically on Business Analyst Skills and Quality Assurance Testing Skills.
• 5-7 years of combined website/eCommerce business analyst experience, preferably in the travel industry.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills required to coordinate across multiple businesses and IT development areas.
• Understand fundamentals of XML, HTML, Java, Web Site Usability, AS/400 and database technologies.
• Ability to clearly develop & articulate business requirements and translate into functional specifications (and vice versa)
• Be able to multi-task with excellent time management skills and willing to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in area of Computer Science (or Computer Information Systems) preferred.
We can not use H1 candidates o r candidates through a 3rd party vendor.
Computer International Consultants (CIC) provides clients with the highest quality of information technology (and other) professionals with technical excellence in programming, analysis, design, development and management. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit us at www.cictampa.com .
Computer International Consultants, Inc. - 2 years ago