The Site Analyst will be supporting the Tealeaf product and partner with the the busines by providing opportunities to optimize the Walmart.com website.
- Analyzes website data and provides insights
- Creates effective reporting and dashboards
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Analytics and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures data integrity and site analytics
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides business partners with analytics expertise
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in quantitatively intensive role, preferably focused on analyzing on-line retail customer data
• Expert knowledge of web analytics tools (preferably Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst) and best practices for retail usage a must.
• Advancement in Microsoft Excel and considered a “power user” with excellent data mining skills
• Experience in designing, building and validating statistical models and segmentation systems which have delivered tangible and significant business value
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; thirst for data and information that leads you to continually search deeper for answers.
• Strong business acumen. Ability to see the big picture and the ability to understand and solve for strategic objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to generate innovative insights from rigorous analysis and influence business strategies and results.
• Team player. Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A demonstrated ability to present analysis in a compelling, easy to understand manner.
• Bachelors Degree required
Analyst Site Analytics
Walmart Stores - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...