Bulletin Intelligence delivers to senior corporate and government executives fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include Fortune 500 companies and most large federal entities, including the White House. Our expert analysts work overnight, utilizing complex proprietary software, to scour tens of thousands of sources – news, white papers, financial analyst reports, market research, etc. – and distill their core findings into quick-read briefing memos for the most demanding executives in the world. Our services come at a premium, but the value is proven with an annual retention rate of 97%. The company also has two subsidiaries, Bulletin Media and Bulletin Healthcare, which partner with three-dozen professional associations (American Medical Association, National Association of Manufacturers, etc.) to deliver daily briefings to their members on an ad-supported model, collectively reaching in excess of one million professionals daily.
Our Analysts act as personal information executives to America’s top government and corporate leaders and must apply layers of sophisticated human judgment to the information explosion in order to deliver the essence of what our clients need to know to start their workday. You live at the intersection of the media, business intelligence, and the Internet and will work alongside top talent using cutting-edge technology in order to research, analyze and distill current events and information trends. The result of your work will be an open-source intelligence briefing – all the latest news and other information on a client and its competitors – that will be read each morning by the leadership of either a large corporation or a government agency.
- Analyze open-source information – news articles, third-party analysts’ reports, business intelligence, etc. -- using advanced, proprietary aggregation and editing tools
- Write concise, custom-tailored, high-level briefing memos of critical information, within strict morning delivery deadlines, on topics of strategic importance to the most demanding client list in the world
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and editing ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills and comfort with advanced technical tools
- Ability to work overnight and under tight deadlines
If you love news and other forms of information, thrive under deadlines, and want to have a direct impact on important decision makers, Bulletin Intelligence is the place for you.
Resumes should be sent to .
Bulletin Intelligence - 30+ days ago