Preferred Experience (Openings Currently Exist in the Following Industries):
- Energy, Financial Services, Law Firm, Technology and Telecommunications.
- Applicants with expertise in other industries will be considered.
Bulletin Intelligence delivers to America’s top corporate and government leaders fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, the Cabinet offices of most large federal departments and agencies, and the West Wing in the White House.
Our expert analysts work overnight, utilizing complex proprietary software, to scour tens of thousands of sources – news, white papers, financial analyst reports, market research, business opportunities, etc. – and distill their core findings into quick-read briefing memos for the most demanding executives in the world, ranging from US presidents to well-known corporate CEOs. Our services come at a premium, but the value is proven with an annual retention rate of 97%.
The company also has two subsidiaries, Bulletin Media and Bulletin Healthcare, which partner with three-dozen professional associations (American Medical Association, National Association of Manufacturers, etc.) to deliver daily briefings to their members on an ad-supported model, collectively reaching in excess of one million professionals daily.
Our Analysts live at the intersection of digital information, public policy and business and apply layers of sophisticated human judgment to the information explosion in order to deliver the essence of what our clients -- a who’s who of government and corporate leaders -- need to know to start their day. We hire people with substantive experience that lends itself to corporate competitive intelligence. About one-third of our analysts are lawyers, while others have experience in business analysis, market analysis, industry research, executive briefing services, analytics, etc. Successful candidates need the ability to distinguish between critical, important and non-essential information and must be able to provide insightful briefings that allow senior business executives to begin their day fully prepared. You will be part of a top team using cutting-edge technology in order to research and analyze changing events and information trends.
Bulletin Intelligence believes in top pay for top performance. If you love news and other forms of open-source information, thrive under deadlines, and want to have a direct impact on the country’s important decision makers, apply today.
- Excellent writing and editing ability.
- Strong skills in competitive intelligence analysis.
- Understanding the information needs of senior executives who manage large businesses and key industries.
- Excellent computer skills and comfort learning advanced technical tools.
- Ability to work overnight and under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university; advanced degree helpful.
- A plus: fluency in Spanish, French, German, Chinese or Japanese.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
Bulletin Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer.