The Commission Junction Analyst supports various client-focused departments with their reporting and metrics requirements. The optimal candidate thrives on multi-tasking and is able to juggle several projects and personalities seamlessly. This will involve defining analysis requirements, and executing and delivering them on an ad hoc or regularly defined basis. In addition, the Analyst will directly support management through execution on reporting and analysis of the business. Additional duties involve calculating bonus compensation for various departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exercising business discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance related to the management policies or general Commission Junction business operations or customers.
• Defining and developing regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports for various client focused departments.
• Assisting senior analysts with defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various Commission Junction departments and assist in tracking these KPIs over time.
• Contributing to the development and creation of client focused and network metrics.
• Assisting in preparing presentations summarizing key analysis findings.
• Calculating bonus plans for various departments.
• Able to lead execution of project plans across a range of projects.
• Gathers data from multiple sources to solve problems and make recommendations for change. Takes practical steps to factor in risk consideration while transforming initiatives into reality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Clear and effective communicator with impressive analytic and business acumen. Able to build effective presentations/analysis and present results in a formal setting.
• Effective in managing client expectations via direct & frequent contact and delivering against commitments with high quality results.
• A contributor to developing analytic strategies to deliver against objectives.
• Build effective relationships across organization, including other divisions to be able to enroll supporters.
• Able to create scalable and repeatable methodology and processes to exploit efficiencies wherever possible.
• Consistently behaves in a manner that reflects our values.
• Has a positive attitude and is respectful of others, acts as a team player and is willing to help others, builds positive working relationships up, down and across the organization.
• Is proactive and pursues goals with commitment and takes initiatives eagerly, taking ownership for success and failures.
• Exhibits openness to new ideas, systems and/or structure and can change his/her style to work best with others.
• Seeks out and uses available/knowable information/resources to make sound, objective and logical decisions that represent “good judgment” and are in the best interest of the Company.
• Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with sensitive information and keep that information confidential
• Have a strong desire and ability to learn new concepts and work independently.
• Possess the ability to recognize, trouble-shoot, and correct data problems and inconsistencies.
• Requires expert MS Excel skills – Vlook up, Macros, Pivot Tables
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Cognos and financial reporting tools a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, Statistics or other analytical discipline from an accredited college or university.
• 3-5 years of related business experience.
- 2 years ago - save job