Performs category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources; prepares category reviews, including industry and trend analyses. Be a recognized leader in the knowledge of research tools.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses & advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated & non-syndicated data sources.
- Prepare category reviews to include industry and trend analyses.
- Be a recognized leader in the knowledge of research tools.
- Access relevant information , interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project and make basic observations based on data.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing through training, mentoring.
- Provide functional direction to junior associates to accomplish team objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1.5 years work experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Access and Visual Basic is preferred
- Understanding of Syndicated data, IRI, AC Nielsen is preferred
Daymon Worldwide Trading (DWT) was established in 1986 on the philosophy that a retailer's or wholesaler's product procurement should be...