Deep Focus is a full-service, interactive marketing agency, founded in 2002 and dedicated to measurable, results-driven engagement. Its vision is to bring brands closer to people and people closer to each other through experiences that are fueled by unbiased, strategic, and effective communications, creative, and media strategies.
This Analyst position lies within the Customer Insights Group and would work across a number of brands in the CPG, fashion, entertainment, and healthcare industries.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting senior analysts in design and analysis at the brand and campaign level, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Pulling and manipulating data in support of digital, social media and competitive audits
- Developing knowledge of measurement and analytical technologies and partners
- Supporting colleagues cross-functionally to ensure client deliverable deadlines are met
- Recent grad to 1 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a four-year accredited college or university, preferably with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing
- Strong interest in data analysis and interpretation
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Positive attitude, drive to succeed in a competitive role and strong work ethic required
- Self-starter who demonstrates considerable initiative and commitment to producing high quality work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Deep Focus - 12 months ago