HOK is seeking a qualified individual to join the Consulting Group in our Houston office. We are looking for a highly proactive candidate with strong written and oral communication skills and industry experience who values collaboration, sustainability, integrity and our clients' ultimate satisfaction with the services we provide.
As an Analyst in our Consulting Practice, work as part of a project team by assisting with tasks in the development of workplace strategies and research, benchmarking, facility programming, and change management. Working under direction, this individual will conduct research, document research findings, participate in client meetings and work sessions, contribute to and revise client deliverables and presentations.
· Ability to conduct research.
· Superb organization skills, applicable to the organization of research materials, project outcomes, project file maintenance, and report production.
· Proven communication skills in writing and visual communications.
· Intermediate to advanced skills with the Microsoft Office platform, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Intermediate to advanced skills with the Adobe Design Suite, including InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
· Intermediate skills in Autodesk products (AutoCAD and Revit).
· Ability to contribute to multiple project assignments in the same time frame.
· Ability to travel to client sites with the project team as required (10-20% of time).
This is an entry-level position; previous experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
Professional degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Urban and Regional Planning, or Facilities Management.
LEED®AP or Green Associate required otherwise must obtain within 12 months of hire.
HOK Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard