Utilizes database knowledge, programming skills and data manipulation / query tools to compile and summarize data into client-facing Excel and/or PowerPoint reports and presentations (including data tables and charts) to support management decision-making.
Analyzes data to generate campaign findings, analytic insights and recommendations and hypotheses to enable continuous, measurable improvement of client’s marketing campaigns.
Actively look for ways to improve efficiency and/or quality of marketing science processes and deliverables.
Distribute and present select reports to agency partners and clients.
Interacts with: Sr. Managers, Consultants, Sr. Analysts, Analysts, Project Managers, Account Managers and Supervisors, external clients (peer to executive level), and external vendors and partner agencies.
Ensure the quality / accuracy of the data environment, processing steps, and deliverables of all analytic projects.
Liaison with internal teams to define requirements and timelines to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data elements required for analytic projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or business with quantitative work experience (required).
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative field or MBA (a plus but not required).
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of desktop applications, including: MS Office: Excel (including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs), Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Strong background in data creation, manipulation, QC and analysis required.
- Understanding of advertising/marketing business issues and business service industry dynamics.
- Basic knowledge of experimental/test design preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- 0-3 years work experience in marketing data analysis and client service.
- Basic to advanced experience with SAS and/or SQL strongly preferred.
- Strong basic statistics background preferred.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Wanted: Inventors, Storytellers and Change Agents.
Do you act on your ideas? Are you fascinated by the changes going on in the world? Are you a culture junkie? Do the words, “we’ve always done it that way” drive you insane?
Do you like to connect the dots? Dig into data? Scour the latest trends? Do you believe marketing has changed? Do you surf, tweet, friend, watch, read and explore?
Do you click on banners and text links just to see the landing page UI? Is your browser filled with traffic-monitoring tool bars? Are you branding your personal expertise online? Are you plugged in to Brian Solis, TopRank, Six Pixels of Separation, or Spin Sucks?
Do you search for products “aroundme” on your phone? Do you “bump” into your connections all over town? Do you keep track of “evernote” that you can? Is your “dropbox” full of work to do at home?
Do you believe that brands need to engage in relevant conversations with their customers that create real value? Conversations that inform, engage and inspire?
Javelin is looking for ambitious change agents who believe the idea comes first, that storytelling is a powerful force that drives branding, video, mobile, websites, social media, direct marketing, email, data and econometrics.
The pace is fast and the rewards are high. Passion required. Traditionalists and the timid need not apply.
Javelin - 14 months ago
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...