Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for optimizing existing and developing new tools used for the valuation , performance reporting and reconciliation of investment assets
- Assist the Managing Director of Operations in developing controls and operations efficiencies for the Koch Asset Management Group
- Assist the Managing Director of Risk in the preparation, updating and distribution of quantitative risk management reports
- Participate in cash management related to investment assets, fees and expenses
- Participate in the surveillance of investment managers through data analysis, conference calls and on-site meetings
Work Experience/ Skills & Education REQUIRED
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and/or other analytical software
- Proficiency in Bloomberg
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
Work Experience/ Skills & Education PREFERRED
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of R, S-Plus, Matlab, and/or Java
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....