1. Define, measure and manage organizational demand and needs for analytics services and infrastructure.
2. Achieves organizational goals through the recruitment, engagement, coaching, providing feedback, setting performance goals, and motivating staff to meet and exceed those goals.
3. Work collaboratively with clinical and operational leadership to develop enterprise strategies and multi-year analytics roadmaps.
4. Establishes and maintains a working inventory including, information contained within, and potential analytical uses of all business and clinical systems in use in the organization.
5. Define and direct the processes for responding to requests and allocating ACE resources.
6. Effectively shepherd the skills, talents, and energies of their team to provide an exceptional customer experience.
7. Serve as a liaison with our external analytics partners, a key advisor for leadership, and the steward of analytics and information assets in the organization.
8. Standardize, integrate, develop and implement analytics solutions to inform clinical outcomes, business transformation, clinical quality improvement, and enable the workforce to use technologies as a competitive tool.
9. Directs definition and maintenance of data standards, sources of truth and data quality by establishing robust data governance and stewardship program.
10. Maintains current understanding of the healthcare environment, including regulatory reporting environment, pay for performance, community measurement, accountable care organizations, meaningful use, and quality reporting.
11. Oversees all ACE projects to deliver consistent, timely, and meaningful analytics in support of organizational agendas and priorities.
12. Directs development, selection process, and ongoing support of system-wide analytic and reporting environments and tools.
13. Oversees analytics component of population management and registry programs.
14. Coordinates joint requirements and development with business led analytic efforts.
15. Direct a multi-disciplinary team of managers, developers, and analysts in developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise analytics solutions including the electronic data warehouse.
16. Fosters development of an analytics team with a strong customer orientation.
Minnesota Hospital Association - 18 months ago