Analytic Consultant - Absence Management
The mission of the Absence Management Analytics Team is to convert data into actionable, meaningful and valuable information. Aon Hewitt's Absence Management Analytics team supports Aon Hewitt's Absence Management Operations team, Sales team and Customer Relationship Managers in the evaluation, interpretation and development of meaningful Absence Management indicators. The Analytic Consultant works with major employer clients through a mix of direct and indirect relationships.
- Execute impact analysis on internal organizational interventions aimed at improving operational performance
- Perform analyses of linked data from different sources (e.g., survey, performance, call center) to provide an integrated view of Absence Management program performance
- Deliver organizational consulting to identify the key drivers of absence in client organizations
- Perform ongoing data analysis to evaluate Absence Management program performance
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Aon Hewitt's Absence Management metrics and standard reports
- Partner with Best Practice team to develop standards for Aon Hewitt's Absence Management performance and operational reports
- Develop cutting edge solutions to provide multi-process clients with integrated analytics and predictive modeling
- Deliver data-driven expert recommendations and best practices to clients
- Provide expert analytic consulting to operations to help improve case manager performance
- Work with senior leadership to utilize data in the development of strategies for improved business outcomes
- Serve as liaison between the business and technology division to articulate custom reporting requirements and needs
- Provide consultative support to customers and internal resources.
- Keep abreast of industry standards around Absence Management metrics and reporting
- Write white papers for Aon Hewitt to describe Absence Management case studies
- Present papers at industry conferences (e.g., NBGH) to support sales and marketing efforts
- Respond to prospective client inquiries (e.g., RFPs) around Aon Hewitt's Absence Management analytic, metrics and reporting capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
- PhD or MS degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years related experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to present complex analytical concepts to clients
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Excel and Access and PowerPoint
- SPSS or SAS experience preferred
Aon Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota United States
Brooklyn Park, MN United States
Aon - 11 months ago
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and reinsu...