Analytics Consultant 3
The Analytics Consultant 3 within Collections Reporting is responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations.
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, etc.
- Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- Performs complex analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
6+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years directly applicable work experience.
- 3+ year of SAS working experience (above and beyond certification or training/education).
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of management.
- Superior communication and organization skills.
- 3+ years of Mortgage Servicing Experience Mortgage collections experience.
- Mortgage default reporting experience.
- Past leadership experience.
- Experience working with Sr. Leaders.
Wells Fargo - 13 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It prov...