Analytics Consultant 4
Responsible for very complex client/partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry. Performs very complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining and predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, and/or comparative analysis.
Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance, participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management. Using multiple databases, ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies. Leads project/virtual teams and mentors lower level staff.
May directly manage 1-2 team members.
Preferred location for this position is Minneapolis, MN; however the Des Moines Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Servicing site will also be considered.
8+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 4+ years directly applicable work experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 3 years of experience in SAS
- Proven track record working with large and complex databases, reporting tools, or equivalent financial software across various platforms (SQL, Teradata, and Unix)
- Proven communication skills including the ability to convey complex issues to senior managers in a simple and straight forward manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively under the pressure of competing deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinking in trouble shooting and resolving complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in math, economics, statistics or similar concentration.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite software
- 5+ years experience in mortgage or financial industry.
- Masters in math, economics, statistics or similar concentration.
- SQL and/or statistical modeling experience
Wells Fargo - 10 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It prov...