This employee would be working for the Decision Analytics and Research department, which specializes in healthcare-based analytics, predictive modeling, survey analysis, methodology development, analytic software development, and consulting solutions for health care clients. They will work with analytic managers delivering on departmental key objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integration of healthcare data in various forms (CP, QP, PAT/SAT) into comprehensive SAS/SPSS based formats for analysis. Use advanced statistics-based testing and validation techniques to develop appropriate measures. Interpret and analyze data to accurately assess and demonstrate program performance (e.g.., lower readmission rates, increases in HCAHPS score). Document code as appropriate
- Develop and deliver custom research projects for clients. Provide custom analyses and reporting for internal needs (e.g., tests of PG methodological integrity). Provide support to analytic management team. Provide quality checks on final deliverables prior to client or company receipt. Document work. and would write-up results for internal or external release as necessary.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses including opportunity assessments, sentiment analysis, clinical and financial risk modeling, trend identification and predictive modeling exercises.. Provides interpretation of findings to both the internal analytic team as well as client representatives using clear and concise methods.
- Collaborate with other staff in designing research questions, conducting analyses, obtaining data information for product development.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by the Executive and/or Analytic Management team
Bachelor Degree and 0-2 years experience required. Candidates must be analytically focused, business oriented, project focused, and healthcare driven.
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. - 2 years ago