Digitaria is seeking an Analytics Associate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Work with digital analytics experts to test and launch global digital analytics implementations and reporting.
- Gain deep experience with advanced digital analytics packages like Google Analytics Premium and Adobe SiteCatalyst and Discover.
- Develop reporting templates in Excel and pull data from defined sources on a regular basis.
- Contribute analysis on digital data that support optimization and marketing effectiveness insights and recommendations.
Digitaria provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter.
This is an in-house position and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego.
- Detail oriented and passionate about data accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Possess strong organization and prioritization skills and able to multitask.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite and Internet savvy.
- Ability to work up to 30 hours per week, in our San Diego office, during business hours.
- College graduate or at least 1 year professional experience working in an office.
- Candidates with experience working in digital analytics, particularly with Adobe’s Discover tool are preferred.
Digitaria - 20 months ago