Who is IRI?
Originally founded in 1979, IRI is the world’s leading innovative partner that helps clients transform insights into impact at every level of their organization. IRI enables consumer packaged goods, retail and healthcare companies to drive growth by better understanding their business, their consumers, and the market. We do this by combining decades of professional experience with rich data sources, predictive analytics capabilities and a revolutionary technology platform called Liquid Data: http://www.vimeo.com/symphonyadvantage/liquiddata
Currently privately held, IRI serves as a holding company for the equity interests of IRI shareholders. With our majority owner, New Mountain Capital LLC, we have secured the growth capital necessary to continue our transformational momentum. New Mountain Capital is a New York-based private equity firm that is committed to IRI’s long-term investment philosophy and supports the company’s growth strategy. IRI consists of seasoned, senior advisors who provide subject matter expertise to both CPG and retail firms.
As the originator and innovator of marketing insights, IRI is evolving into a global provider of predictive, on-demand business insights applications. If you are driven to solve real world problems, are a dynamic leader and enjoy cultivating lasting partnerships with top executives from Fortune 500 companies, we want to speak with you.
What does IRI do, and who do we serve?
At IRI, we work with over 95% of the Fortune Global 500 in CPG and retail, providing them with:
- Market, consumer and shopper intelligence
- Retail Tracking information
- Online and offline marketing ROI strategy and effectiveness
- Predictive analytics and modeling
- Pricing, trade promotion and brand portfolio maximization
- Store level and merchandising insights
- Strategic consulting and thought leadership
What are the qualifications for a Analytic Content Development Consultant?
Core Skills / Experience
- Retail and consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Exceptional graphic design skill- PowerPoint expert
- Proven success in strategic thinking, communication and presentation
- Effective use of interpersonal communication skills in building and maintaining a high degree of trust, respect and professionalism with teams, business partners and clients
- Recognition as a top performer, possessing high measures of initiative, creativity, flexibility, and organization in managing projects from strategic conception through tactical implementation
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who excels in a deadline-driven environment and can achieve innovative results both individually and as part of a team
Software / Hardware Proficiencies
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Advanced Skills Required
- Microsoft Word – Advanced Skills Required
- Microsoft Excel – Basic Skills Required
- Adobe PhotoShop ( preferred)
- PC and Mac Platforms
Education BA / BS required
Experience 3 – 8 years preferred
IRI - 17 months ago
Image Recognition Integrated Systems (IRIS), a Belgian company founded in 1987 and listed on Euronext Brussels (IRI), is a leader in the...