Become a Part of the Nike Team
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Analytics Lead, your role on the team will Develop BSA roles and implement BI best practices across the BSA team. Engage with Leadership across Nike to understand and lead Analytics priorities. Work with project managers to assign the appropriate resources and estimate work. Ensure other team members are meeting deliverable standards. Deliver leadership level presentations and communications 366014
What We're Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Experience leading a team of 8-10 people from BSAs, Report Writers, etc.
- Experience developing BI standards and accountabilities for teams
- Understanding of the BI delivery process/project life-cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- Minimum of 6 years' directly relevant work experience
- 2 years' additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- High level communications to business leadership and stakeholders
- Managing multiple priorities and working across many tracks of work/projects
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike - 10 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....