Are you inspired by the best in modern design? Would you like to work for a technology innovator that is bringing touch-centric design for tablets and mobile devices to the leading e-commerce brands ranging from Anthropologie to Conde Nast's Lucky Magazine to Oriental Trading Company to Design within Reach?
We are looking for a talented software engineer who loves to work on analytics applications to join the team in Palo Alto, CA. You'll be in charge of designing and implementing the company's analytics dashboard. You will work with internal and external customers, to understand requirements, figure out what can be done given the available tools, propose possible designs, achieve consensus, and then implement.
The company is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs in the technology space with a long track record of success. The compensation is a generous mix of competitive base salary and stock options.
- Strong desire and ability to work in an early stage startup environment
- Experience as the primary designer and implementer of a dashboard or similar web application
- Understanding of web analytics metrics
- Experience with tools such as D3, Flotr or Plotkit for rendering numerical data on a webpage
- Experience with web APIs
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field is a must
- Truly excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must know how to reach consensus when dealing with multiple parties with potentially conflicting requirements
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of statistical models and distributions
- Graphic design background
- Experience with advanced visualization techniques
Elti Solutions - 15 months ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...