What does the Analytics Software Group do within FICO?
What will YOU do as an Analytic Software Scientist?
- Provide system administration setup, maintenance, documentation, and training for Condor.
- Provide system administration setup and maintenance for various UNIX and Linux data management systems.
- Develop scripts to monitor health of data systems.
- Assist Analytics Engineer Group and Professional Services with data validation for new clients.
- Assist Modeling Services Group with post production data review and analysis.
- Assist Modeling team with data issues for model build and retrain.
- Generate client consortium data reports and provide client data status to Account Management team
- UNIX tools development for system administration and maintenance of Condor.
- UNIX tools development for data processing and analytics.
- Process and validate consortium data for Falcon Fraud, Falcon ASP, eFalcon, and TRIAD consisting of over 270 clients total,
- Work interactively with other Analytic teams such as Analytics Engineer Group, Professional Services, Modeling Services Group, and Modeling on a daily basis to provide data analytics support.
- Administrative support of Condor and Data Management system.
- Oracle Database development for reports generation and data analytics.
- The position does not require any traveling and the employee will be working in the office full time.
- Will require to work outside normal hours as needed.
- Will require to communicate with internal and external clients on data and system issues
- BS or BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineer.
Ready to apply? Please go to www.fico.com/careers & apply to job opening #6594
- Experience with the University of Wisconsin tool Condor is a huge plus.
- Has experience working in a UNIX system administrative role for 4+ years.
- Has experience working in a software development for 2+ years.
- Has previously worked in an environment that requires interaction with multiple teams on time sensitive projects.
- Has the ability to track and follow up on many ongoing issues on a daily basis.
- Strong UNIX and LINUX admin skills required.
- Strong UNIX tools and shell scripting required.
- Experience with programming languages such as C, PERL, Java.
- Oracle Database knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
- Data analytics experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of encryption tools such as PGP and GPG is a plus but not mandatory.
- Effective communication and detail oriented.
- Be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Need to be able to handle pressure from time sensitive projects.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE:FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...