Per S|Engineering & Technical has an immediate need for an Analyzer Technicianat our client outside of Chicago. This is a long term contract position lasting approximately 1 year.
Local refinery is looking for Analyzer Technicians who can troubleshoot, repair and maintain gas chromatographs, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), and other process analyzers throughout the refinery. Will be responsible for maintaining and installing analytical equipment and maintaining maintenance records on all analyzers. Diagnose root cause of equipment problems and develops permanent solutions to those problems.
Troubleshoot wide range of process analyzers and equipment using appropriate test equipment and diagnostics. Able to provide documentation of any regulatory required calibration
Respond effectively to emergency fault conditions anywhere in assigned area, without assistance. Perform emergency field repairs.
Interpret technical documentation - data sheets, vendor manuals, troubleshooting flowcharts, etc. Interpret/prepare technical drawings - from simple schematics to complex P&IDs, instrument loop diagrams, and PLC ladder logic diagrams.
Perform detailed functional tests on systems integrated from different vendors.
An understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance principles for refinery process analyzers and an in-depth knowledge of the analyzers and associated tools.
Familiar with environmental regulations, especially related to emissions reporting requirements desirable.
Need to have computer skills (Microsoft Office). Must read, write and speak English and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Must be willing and able to:
1. Work occasional plant call outs and provide overtime coverage
2. Work with hazardous and/or flammable chemicals (with proper safety precautions, training, and equipment)
3. Complete tasks wearing required personal protective equipment which may include fire protective clothing, goggles, face shields, gloves, steel-toed boots, hearing protection, respirators, etc.
4. Work in environments that require frequent bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
5. Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
6. Work in tight or confined spaces.
7. Pass pre-employment testing including a physical exam, drug and alcohol screening, and background check
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward a current resumeto 7195-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
Per S | Energy is a staffing firm specialized in placingEnergy personnel in contract, contract to direct, and direct hire employment opportunities. We have been PROVIDING PEOPLE SOLUTIONS, both nationally and internationally, for nearly two decades.Visit us at www.PerSeEnergy.com .
Per S Group, Inc. - 13 months ago