PICIS Analysts & Team Leads needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in application design and development discussions with clients and management to determine client needs and ensure that product adheres to established specifications and standards.
- Reviews development, modification and testing of applications software by less experienced employees to ensure that product efficiency and cost effectiveness are achieved.
- Performs moderately complex modification, testing and debugging tasks on vendor supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment.
- Reviews and edits program and user documentation for applications developed within the department to ensure that client access to product is efficient and user-friendly.
- Designs, codes and maintains complex applications to ensure applications are efficient and updated on a regular basis; may review work of less senior programmers and provide suggestions to improve product quality.
- Coordinates activities with personal computer support staff to ensure that appropriate support is provided on all application issues.
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Six or more years of systems programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate application programming, programming languages and analysis procedures
- Experience working with software, systems, applications and network markets
- Experience working with the business environment, market needs and competition
- Experience working with company software and hardware products and client software needs and hardware equipment
- Experience working with data warehousing standards, strategies and tools, and company testing methodologies and other relevant technical procedures
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design and development of application software packages
- Good data analysis and software testing skills to test program modifications and enhancements
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to communicate with other team members, customers and management and to provide documentation to appropriate personnel
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to lead, work independently and as a part of a team
- Willingness to travel
AppLabs - 9 months ago
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...