You are a software engineer that is passionate about the Android platform. Driven by a desire to create high quality applications, you want to help AWeber build the next generation of email marketing and mobile communications tools for over 120,000 small business customers.
Our team includes smart people who appreciate talented goal seekers, continuous learning, experimentation, and a lust for creating and implementing cutting edge technologies using agile processes. We welcome those who share these passions to apply.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience building native Android applications.
- Understanding of design patterns including fragments, rich notifications, and the action bar.
- Strong Java knowledge including testing frameworks.
- Expertise writing apps that consume a remote network API.
- Technical background with Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with analytics and crash reporting tools.
- Released and maintain current, up-to-date apps in the Google Play store.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and link to apps on Google Play with all submissions.
- Practice writing code using Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Understanding of agile software development methodology including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with build tools including Jenkins, Maven, and Sonatype Nexus.
- Contributor to open source libraries or AOSP.
We develop and manage email marketing and newsletter software for over 120,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
- Paid holidays.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 30" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.