Do you like solving a very diverse set of complex problems? Would you like to work with recognized leaders within a collaborate environment? Are you interested in living in enjoying the quality of life in Blacksburg? Would you like to be able to choose the apps that you work on and even share profit for your innovations?
We are looking for a Android mobile developer with excellent grasp of Java and the Android framework. The chosen candidate will get to work on both customer and internal Android applications ranging from cool commercial apps to enterprise mobile apps.
You will work closely with other developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Atomic Axis clients into new technology areas, market segments & value added mobile experiences.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java and related technologies
- At least four (4) year experience of software programming experience with 2-3 years Java application development, with extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and common application frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, memory management, advanced patterns and concurrent programming.
Desired but not required:
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or the Google Play Store.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services