Come join a team working on a groundbreaking cross platform product that follows an already successful mobile product line that is the leader in its space.
- enjoy small teams where you really contribute to the success of the organization
- don't want a stiff, boring, banal work place
- thrive on creating cool stuff
- are smart, know how to work hard, and have fun
...then you'll enjoy working here.
Let us know how you match these requirements (point for point would be ideal) and let's talk.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience working with multiple Android devices, both phones and tablets, from multiple manufacturers and across all OS versions.
- Successful track record in developing Android applications (SDK, NDK) with demonstrable portfolio of Android apps you have worked on.
- Expertise with Android APIs and frameworks - especially the common frameworks and libraries, messaging, networking, web services, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with various network comms such as SOAP, RESTful APIs, WebDAV, WebSockets
- Comfortable with server side technology such as Apache, Linux, MySql, MongoDB, Squid, Redis, memcached, AWS
- Mastery of OO design and design patterns
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
*** Extra Credit
- Developed non-trivial Android middleware libraries or APIs.
- Experience working with JNI on Android
- Automated Android testing
*** Extra Extra Credit
- Code Samples - git accounts, open source projects to which you've contributed, etc.
**Priority given to local candidates**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Branchfire, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard