What you will do:
- Develop new android app projects and provide ongoing support throughout the product lifecycle
- Create new, exciting features and push code to hundreds of thousands of FixYa’s Android users.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Android SDK developments, respond to customer feedback & testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams and mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of android versions.
- Keep your ear to the ground, helping us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
- Help with mobile marketing efforts before, during, and after app launches, including community outreach.
Nice to Have:
- Sincere passion for mobile devices and emerging technologies with a track record of execution
- Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Minimum 5 years of Java programming language experience
- Minimum 2 year of Android application development
- Understanding the app store ecosystem and mobile application industry dynamics
- Good knowledge of different versions of Android and how to tackle OS version specific issues
- Strong MVC/Object Oriented programming skills, demonstrable through past work examples
- Experience in JSON/XML based application development.
- One or more Android apps published in the Android Market.
- Startup experience.
FixYa is the world's largest product support community website online.
With over 20 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, FixYa provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase.
From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice.
FixYa is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it’s a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal.
FixYa is profitable and fast growing company.
FixYa - 23 months ago