Pocket Change’s mission is to drive more value for game developers while improving the user experience for players. We are building a universal loyalty currency akin to American Express points. Users are rewarded Pocket Change for achievements across mobile apps and can use this currency to purchase digital and physical goods.
We are looking for a passionate developer to build our Android SDK. You’ll be a part of an early stage team, taking ownership of your work and responsible for key product decisions.
- Build and maintain cutting edge Android SDK
- Design intuitive APIs for seamless third-party SDK integration
- Add and define new monetization components for the Android platform
- BS in Computer Science or related degree. In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of creating large Java applications
- A thorough grasp of Java multithreaded programming
- Experience building simple APIs
- An ability to iterate quickly on new features
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for technology and user friendly products
- A great work ethic and the ability to consistently deliver high quality work
- Experience with a dynamic language (Ruby, Perl, Python, etc.)
- A deep understanding of UNIX and TCP/IP protocols