At Thrill On, we are relentless in connecting the world through the things we love to do.
We are a mobile and web startup dedicated to providing our high-energy community the ability to effortlessly discover, capture, organize and share the world’s most inspiring photos and videos.
We just launched and already have some impressive traction – and we’re having a blast! Our loyal and engaged fan base of passionate enthusiasts couldn’t agree more – here’s what they’re saying:
"This is an awesome site.. thanks for all the great pics and videos,, awesome!!"
Jeffrey E. from Tucumcari, NM
"Sweet site soon to become my fav. I can tell"
Frank R. from Bend, OR
- Sharon S. from Rancho Cucamonga, CA
"Thank you thrill on!"
- Eric B. from Long Beach, CA
"esta muy bueno"
- Adaliyajeris S. from ?
"I think Thrill On should have a tv channel."
And on and on… but enough about us… what about you?
You’re creative, hard-working and ambitious? …with mad programming skills? …and a life outside the home too?
That’s a rare killer combo… you’d fit right in around here.
If you take great pride in your work and would love to be involved in building some inspiring and addictive apps we really want to hear from you. Startups are not for the squeamish however. Though we're well funded, we're lean and scrappy and have high expectations for anyone joining us at the ground level.
We are located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota and we offer the usual great benefits, compensation and equipment. Send in your resume. We have some cool stuff going on – you should be a part of it!
Thrill On members want to have a great mobile experience no matter the device. We're looking for someone to deliver that experience to the Android Market. You'll be expected to start from scratch and own the non-Apple mobile experience, here's what we're looking for.
- You've shipped a Java based native Android app - preferably something currently in the Android Market
- You've earned your strong programming fundamentals through a Bachelor's degree in CS, Math or something similar and/or have great industry experience
- It would be nice if you're familiar with Ruby on Rails and AWS EC2/S3
- You love quick iterations and doing whatever it takes to build something great
- You're no dummy, you need little direction and can easily fill in the gaps along the way
- You're inspired by putting your name on a project and seeing it through with pride