We are looking for a senior Android developer to help us produce the next game-changer in mobile video content. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of Android development experience, be a hall-of-fame Java programmer, and be able to interact with teammates in a fast-paced and challenging environment. 2012 is shaping up to be a big year for us - we need someone who can not only be a senior developer, but also help us develop our brand and product with the right people and technology.
Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals.
- Experience with Agile Development.
- At least 3 published applications on the Android market available for immediate download and review by our team (please provide the names of all apps that you've worked on, with a brief description of your contribution, if not individually developed.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to Android Marketplace.
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Android application development.
- Minimum of 5 years of software programming experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java application development, with extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks.
- Comfort with developing rich GUIs for Android.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming and concurrent programming.
- Experience with SDK development a HUGE plus.
- Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
Tout Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Tout.com - 14 months ago