UberConference is a new visual audio conferencing service with a visual interface that took home first prize in the Battlefield competition at TechCrunch Disrupt. Funded with $18M from Google Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, UberConference solves the most common problems faced in teleconferencing including making a conference easy to join, knowing who is participating, knowing who is speaking, and making advanced features easy to use.
- Help architect, build, iterate and manage our set of mobile application and website products.
- Create innovative applications for the Google Android platform.
- Partner closely with our design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.
- Constantly optimize our existing code base to ensure world class quality.
- Our mobile team is fairly small and self-directed so each person is responsible for at least one critical part of a project.
Particulars of experience are not as important to us as generally being a smart person. Smart people learn quickly so use the bullet points below as a guideline.
- Has released at least one application into the Android Market.
- Experience in building an application in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform.
- Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java or related framework is always a plus.
ÜberConference is working on the future of communications and we're looking for great people to join us. We're a small team, obsessed with elegant design and efficient solutions to big problems. Our office is fast-paced, loud and crazy. We like making things.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan for you and your dependents.
- Friday Weekly Socials and a Company Game Room complete with a game consoles, a ping pong and a beer pong table.
- Cell Phone, Home Internet and Gym reimbursement
- Free healthy as well as unhealthy snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen.
- Choose your setup (monitor, laptop, mouse, keyboard etc…)
- iPad for all new employees and your very own company jacket!