ZipRealty, Inc. (NASDAQ ZIPR), headquartered in Emeryville, CA, provides home buyers and sellers with an innovative real estate solution. ZipRealty offers proprietary technology and online marketing capabilities to streamline and personalize brokers, agents and consumers real estate experience giving control and confidence throughout the transaction process. Mobile, social and communications applications, paired with the ZipRealty.com website, present authoritative and accurate real estate information to millions of home buyers and home sellers each month.
The ideal candidate is an upbeat, self-starter who stays up-to-date on advances on the Android platform, and is driven to grow his/her knowledge in the mobile arena. The Android developer will define, design and support our growing applications. Our team is small, smart and friendly, and you will have a lot of creative input into the applications developed.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience with Android APIs and Frameworks
- 0-3 years experience in mobile application development
- 2-5 years Software Development Experience
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving
- Proficiency in Java
- Objective-C and/or Ruby a plus
Desired but not required:
- Experience building complex software products that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Self motivated and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as team well or work independently
- Experience working in a team environment, and following best practices as relates to source code control.
- Experience with iOS, SVN, Oracle, SQL, XML, JSON, Java, Spring MVC, Spring, Web Services
ZipRealty is a company built on meaningful innovation. We are energized by an ever-changing real estate market and the challenge of moving...