Job Description: |
Additional qualifications include: 3 to 5 years of experience in Linux Driver development.
• Previous experience with device driver/embedded development is a must. Proficient in C and/or C++, Linux system level programming including multithreaded development concepts.
• Android Multimedia framework development experience with good understanding of Linux kernels and hardware driver interaction concepts is a plus.
• Linux kernel debugging skills.
• Previous experience with USB/audio/video/graphics/camera imaging/OpenGLES development is desirable.
• Keen passion and/or interest in system software development on Android/Linux. Assertive and knowledgeable about product development life cycle.
• Good problem solving skills. Good team player. Quick learner, self-motivated to work independently on designing new software. Good communication, documentation and organizational skills.
• Experience with working on Low Power systems and/or Always Connected systems would be an added advantage
Your responsibilities as an Android Linux Driver Developer - Graphics will include but not be limited to:
• Designing, developing and delivering core set of device drivers under Android/Linux system (Must have solid driver development experience).
• Integrating SW stacks and the hardware platform and ensure enablement of all the uses cases.
• Troubleshoot, debug and resolve all software, firmware and platform related issues and ensure that closure at the respective debug forums.
• Executing the business processes necessary to deliver the components for software releases to MCG
Android Graphics Driver Developer