For this contract position with a world renowned computer manufacturing corporation, you will be helping to define and develop the graphics driver validation environment and test suites to validate the graphics software stack and its integration to the overall reference platform software in support of ultramobile projects. Your job scope will include creating, modifying and debugging test code to validate the development and integration of the graphics driver to all layers of the Android software stack, so a strong programming background and system level debug capabilities are preferred.
NICE TO HAVE
- 3+ years related work experience
- Working knowledge of graphics and display software validation
- Strong experience in software validation tools, processes and automation: C, C++, Java, scripting languages
- Experience with smartphone software validation
- Experience with the Android OS and Linux development environments
Estimated length of assignment: 26 weeks
- Android multimedia framework validation experience
- Previous experience with USB / audio / video / graphics / camera imaging / OpenGLES validation desirable
Number of positions available: 2
Estimated hours per week: 40 standard hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Overtime is not permitted without preapproval.
% of travel required: None
Please include a daytime phone number where you can best be reached along with your resume. Please also include a brief cover letter outlining your experience as related to this job requirement. CompuCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be US citizen or have active green card to apply. No 3rd party / recruiters please.
CompuCom - 17 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...