Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (75% of your tasks are as a Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) Custodian)
- Administers and controls Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) accounts.
- Performs Equipment Custodian duties
- Receives, stocks, controls and inventories support equipment and parts in accordance with established procedures. Issues equipment, and maintains strict accountability.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (25% of your tasks are as a Android Tablet Specialist)
- General troubleshooting skills for android tablets and smartphones
- Working knowledge of smartphones and tablets
- General end user support for smartphones and tablets
- Manage the HQ Loaner Laptop Program
- Liaison with customer to provide the necessary documentation (e.g.VPN access, etc..) Ensure PBUSE system is used to document issue/turn-in Document the sub-hand receipt on DA form 2062 (PBUSE generated) Coordinate with Help Desk personnel to issue laptop and turn-in when received from customer Coordinate with Help Desk personnel to issue laptop and turn-in when received from customer Maintain both electronic and hardcopy file of transaction
- Work closely with G1/4 and G6 suppy position, maintain the G6 property book accountability of all ADPE/IT equipment received and issued using using the PBUSE system. Items may be located in buildings throughout the base and St Louis Receive IT equipment from G1/4 weekly, sometimes daily, and distribute to the responsible G6 division, ensuring that the PBUSE system is properly updated
- High School Diploma and 4 Years of Logistics or Supply Experience
- U.S. Army Supply Support Section Experience Preferred
- Basic understanding of the Android operating system
- Basic understanding of Android tablets
- Basic Help Desk Knowledge in a Windows environment
- Basic Systems Administration Knowledge in a Windows environment
- Familiarity with troubleshooting general computer problems
- Must have good working knowledge of ADPE tools and parts, Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, Must possess valid driver’s license, Must be able to obtain US government security clearance, if required.