Locum tenens doctor will be responsible for epidural anes, obstetrical cases, open heart anes, ventilation management and supervision of crna's. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have recent clinical activity. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel and housing. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for details.
- Group Practice - Inpatient/Outpatient
- Term: 3 Months
- Hours of Clinic: 7:00am to 3:00pm
- 1:3 Call Schedule
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Weatherby Healthcare was established in 1995 and has become the premier locum tenens and permanent placement staffing company in the nation....