Brief Job Summary: The Supervisor for Animal Care is responsible for all aspects of daily management of the Animal Care Technicians that directly report to the supervisor. The supervisor will assist in evaluating employee job performance; staff requirements, departmental needs, and assist in identification of appropriate personnel to perform studies.
- Responsible for interviewing, on boarding, developing and maintaining a staff of about 15.
- Coaches and mentors the staff.
- Supervises Animal Care technicians.
- Problem solving for issues that arise.
- Ensures GLP compliance.
- Inventory Control
- Scheduling of Staff
- Small animal care and cage washing experience preferred
- Supervisory experience
- LATG certification preferred
MinnesotaJobs.com - 17 months ago
Laboratory Staffing, Inc., (LSI) is a woman owned (WBE certified) scientific staffing firm. We serve the Twin Cities Metropolitan area and...