Who We Are:
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, Harlan Laboratories is a privately held global provider of essential pre-clinical research tools and services that enable innovative and efficient discovery and development research. We work with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, agrochemical, chemical and food industries, as well as universities, government, and other research organizations. We have expanded through both acquisitions and organic growth, and we are known to our customers for our consistent product quality and customer service. Our focus is on providing customers with products and services to optimize the discovery and safety of new medicines and compounds.
Is Harlan Right For You?
Are you enthusiastic and high energy? Do you have a zest for making a difference? Are you passionate about delivering meaningful results and contributing to the success of an organization? Then consider a career at Harlan and together, we can achieve extraordinary outcomes.
- Provide food, water, and clean housing to animals according to a schedule
- Maintain detailed records of animal production and inventory
- Inject or medicate animals as instructed
- Prepare for shipment
- Work within changing shift times and rotating overtime schedule
- Follow company procedures in all aspects of the job
- Adhere to strict procedure for entering and leaving animal production barriers
- Maintain work area in an organized, aseptic, and safe condition
- Compliance with company Hazardous Communication Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Commitment to provide the highest quality care for laboratory animals and their offspring
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Accurately calculate and record numbers
- Work in a standing position that will require bending and stretching of arms and legs throughout regular work shift
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Harlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Harlan Laboratories - 19 months ago