Pay rate: $12/hr
- Directs and works with staff of animal technicians involved in husbandry of Laboratory animals including cleaning, disinfecting, maintenance, sterilization of animal cages and participates in selection and training personnel for animal care.
- Be able to transport up to 25 pounds of supplies and equipment.
- Mix cleaning and disinfection agents according to standard operating procedures.
- Be able to maintain sanitation, a proper optimal environment, and breeding records for different specific animal colonies.
- Provide proper standard animal care as in written standard operating procedures.
- Observe laboratory animals for signs of health and disease while reporting observations to the Animal Technician IV or attending veterinarian orally, in writing, or by electronic communication.
- Assist the needs of laboratory personnel with handling, restraint, treatment, blood collection, or euthanasia by approved method.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...