Would you like to write code that is used by thousands of developers in hundreds of games? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games is searching for an experienced Animation Systems Programmer for its Engine Development team. This person will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining core systems of Unreal Engine 4, as well as optimize them for multiple platforms. You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as we build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
Preference to applicants with:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Excellent math skills, especially matrix math and techniques for solving systems of linear equations
- Experience with one or more of the following: animation state machines; low level animation systems; or physics-based IK systems
- Demonstrated interest in games
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, tools, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, etc.
- 3 years professional experience
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
- Current generation console experience
- Performance optimization skills
- Experience with mobile engine development
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Epic Games, Inc., based in Cary, NC and established in 1991, develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology. The...