Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. This position will be animating mini games and working on other exciting projects for our brand.
Our fast-paced Digital Department is seeking an Animator to develop animations for apps, games and other exciting projects.
• Work closely with the Sr. Animator to execute on the strategic vision of the projects
• Must be able to take direction and transform complex information into effective animated solutions – both on time and within budget
• Possess both 2D and 3D animation styles and techniques
• Motivated self-starter who possess a high degree of personal accountability, a clear sense of ownership, and the ability to adapt to change quickly in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to convey animation ideas
• Advanced knowledge and experience in 3D animation using Maya or 3D Studio Max
• Experience using Adobe Flash
• Familiarity with other types of animations (backgrounds, billboards, etc)
• 2D animation experience highly desired
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet simultaneous demands
• Flexibility in schedule in order to meet hard deadlines
Minimum 3-5 years of professional animation experience
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...