There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
ANODIZER (1st Shift)
- Produce components using various metal finishing processes
- Work with little supervision under the direction of a supervisor, group leader, team leader and more experienced personnel
- Setup and operate the majority of the equipment in related area to produce product to specification requirements
- Maintain high quality and production standards and keep records
- Understand and use all measuring equipment
- Setup and operate all equipment in related area
- Complete all necessary paperwork required
- Process and measure product to insure compliance to blueprint and work instruction specifications
- Understand use of chemicals and handle in a safe and proper manner
- Insure all personal protective equipment is used and maintained
- Maintain clean, neat, and safe work area
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Good eye and hand dexterity
- Participate in KAIZEN and other Improvement programs
- Identify cost savings
- Communicate ideas, problems, and concerns to management
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment
- Work safely following all safety procedures
- Perform preventive maintenance as required
- Willing to work overtime as required
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively understand, communicate and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Previous experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of all processes and equipment in related area.
Restrictions are limited only by the individual’s inability to perform essential job duties and where an unsafe condition would result for the individual or surrounding employees.
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement.
- Required Lifting: Weight: 50 lbs.
- Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Requires passing a Respirator Fitness Test.
- Bend, lift, sit, and/or stand for long periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...