We have an opportunity for outgoing and energetic sales-oriented individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager for our large apartment community in Hagerstown, MD.
Qualified Assistant Manager candidates will have prior sales and management experience, and interaction with the general public.
We offer excellent pay, great commission opportunities and benefits as well as unparalleled stability. This is a full time position that may require occasional night or weekend commitment.
Our company requires a background screening as a condition of employment. A valid Driver's License and clear driving record are a must.
Assistant Managers are responsible for the following tasks:
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent
- Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for approval procedure
- Answer telephone and Internet inquires providing information in response to rental inquiries
- Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary
- Assist in the lease renewal process
- Walk the property daily to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community
- Resolve resident issues
- Manage employees and processes in the absence of the Property Manager
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Property Manager or Management Team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organized and detail oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills, and experience with telephone sales presentation
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer skills required
- Must possess a current and valid Driver's Licence
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- 40 Hours PTO at 90 Days; 120 Hours at 1 Year; 160 Hours at 5 Years
Applications will only be accepted through CareerBuilder at this time. Please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago