Park Properties Management Company seeks an experienced Apartment Community Manager for Poplar Forest Apartments, a residential community in Farmville, VA.
The Community Manager:
- Manages the apartment community and accomplishes property objectives. Responsible for all property operations and supervises site staff.
- Specific duties include:
- financial management of property
- ensure all rental and employment practices comply with federal, state, and local laws
- provide excellent customer service for residents
- supervise safety and high quality maintenance
- maintain accurate and well-organized tenant files
- other duties as assigned
- Must be self-motivated, with high energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment. Must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Three years experience in Property Management or related field.
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Experience with LIHTC program preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Full-time position with some weekend hours required on a rotating basis.
Competitive salary, benefits, and pleasant work environment.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit the Poplar Forest community website http://www.poplarforestapts.com/
No phone calls, please.