Resumes must demonstrate employment stability and related experience to property management of multi-family residential communities of at least 5 years.
Property West Residential a property management company based in San Diego is actively recruiting for superior Community Managers for a large community located in North County San Diego. The Community Manager will be responsible for renting activities, collections, resident retention, marketing, staff supervision and scheduling, preparation and service of legal documents, renewals, income projections, budgeting, expense control, accounts payable and accounts receivable and overall administration of the property.
Property West Residential is looking to hire energetic, self-starters who are experienced in the property management field, highly organized and motivated leaders with positive attitude, self-initiative and the ability to multi-task diverse assignments and responsibilities.
We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field.
Qualified Candidates will have:
Property West Residential offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance is offered at a reduced rate along with vacation, sick time & holiday pay. Employment growth is based strictly on the performance of the employee and promotions are always considered for internal staff prior to exploring outside sources. If you have a positive attitude with exceptional sales and customer service skills plus a team player we would love to hear from you!
- Outstanding sales skills; able to prove leasing ability
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Ability to direct staff through collaboration and motivation
- Positive and professional attitude
- Exemplary customer service skills; open and positive attitude and ability to resolve conflict; passionate about working with people
- Effective communication abilities
- Troubleshooter – provide example of how they have turned around a vacancy and delinquency problem and in what amount of time!
- Ability to diffuse conflict and resolve problems
- Creative marketing and advertising techniques
- Innovative resident retention approach
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Ability to increase income growth/Expense control and budget enforcement
- Experience with property management accounting software; Entrata a plus!
Candidates must pass a thorough background and drug screen.
Property West Residential - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard