Experienced candidates need only apply.
Apartment Leasing Agent Qualifications:
- Customer service experience required.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Possesses excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Competent ability with personal computer
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- 2+ years of apartment management and/or sales experience required.
Apartment Leasing Agent Job Functions:
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the apartment community and amenities.
- Maintains a helpful and respectful demeanor towards residents, prospective residents and co-workers.
- Provides a daily inspection of show apartments and model appearance.
- Handles all aspects of leasing apartments, from greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, and closing the sale.
- Consistently documents prospect phone and email contacts; accurately completes the market survey.
- Collects and secures rental payments.
- Produces reports in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Assist in leasing events and promotions.
- Maintains working knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations concerning apartment leasing and management.
- Handles or assists in the process of responding to service requests.
- Promotes resident retention by assisting with the renewal program.
- Performs daily inspection of common areas and community amenities.
- Reports any observed maintenance problem.
- Must assist with the scheduling, promoting, and hosting of resident functions.
- Must adhere to and comply with all established company safety policies and rules.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct market surveys, attend meetings, visit area businesses, purchase and pick up supplies for community functions.
- Must be available for overtime, weekend, holiday and evening work.
AllPropertyManagement.com is committed to being the most comprehensive, useful and informative resource for those researching property...