Provide oversight to the management of University Housing at Fountain Terrace Apartments.
- Process incoming housing applications.
- Reply to all phone and email inquiries from prospective and current residents. Provide apartment tours to prospective renters.
- Provide information details to prospective renters. This includes providing up-to-date information to the Student Life designated web manager and update written materials.
- Conduct apartment check-in and check-out meetings with residents.
- Meeting with Housing Coordinator and Associate Dean for Residence Life for supervision and direction in position. Work with Housing Coordinator to provide accurate occupancy information and monthly billing records.
- Provide clear communication to current residents concerning support processes such as maintenance requests, security office contact, and housing lease information. Communicate with the Business Office concerning resident rental payment deadlines. Follow up with residents about paying on time.
- Liaison for building needs to Facilities Management, Bethel Security and Student Life offices. Conduct daily walk-through in each building to identify maintenance issues and connect with residents.
- Respond to emergencies related to residents and building maintenance.
- Demonstrated leadership and maturity.
- Strong communication and human relation skills.
- Organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Database management experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication skills are essential. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a mature professional manner is critical.
Two years of progressively responsible related experience.
High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Live-in position. Needs to be available for non-routine hours as needed.
Office of Human Resources
3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
Bethel University - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard