- To sell mobility application solutions and wireless data products and related services in a defined territory. |
- To proactively identify, close and deliver wireless data and application solutions with particular emphasis in the customer's lines of business working with Small Business sales teams and small business account managers.
- Manage the assigned region or territory to drive mobility application solutions and wireless data products to assigned targets/quotas.
- Apply the wireless data line of business sales framework within the context of the region supported and ensure this framework is executed by the front line Small Business Account Executive.
- Proactively utilize in depth technical and sales expertise while leveraging the value proposition, case studies, work flow and ROI tools to drive wireless application sales and mobilizing customers business processes.
- In collaboration with assigned Small Business Sales Teams (Director, Sales Manager and Account Managers) develop plans to optimize wireless data sales in territory by proactively prioritizing targeted accounts and or solutions.
- Position self as the wireless data solutions and mobility applications Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory.
- Proactively participate in wireless data and mobility application account and opportunity reviews with SMB Sales management
- Provides responsive, timely and thorough responses to customers and sales people supported.
- Drive knowledge transfer to the sellers and customers on new wireless data solutions as needed.
- Employ and demonstrate advanced and consultative selling techniques and leverage technical and solutioning knowledge to solution customer business problems in order to achieve wireless data unit and AT&T Mobile application sales targets.
- Build alliances, both internal and external with the mobility partner ecosystem and execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement wireless data and application solutions.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling wireless data and application solutions.
- Serve as the data and application lead on responses to RFX's and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products and AT&T Mobility Applications solutions and pricing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key business and profit drivers for customers and identify solutions which complement their business objectives and mobilize their business.
- Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, opportunity funnel and business plans to sales leadership and operational teams as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a technical field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience with demonstrated success in selling technology, applications and solutions sales.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Passion for winning.
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and frontline employees.
- Presents professional image of self and Company.
- Strong technical knowledge in the following areas: Mobility Applications, Mobility Platforms and Operating Systems, VPN, WLAN, WWAN, LAN, TCP/IP, IP SEC, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, 802.11
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn a technical product or service.
- History of success in consultative/applications selling to SMB accounts.
- Proven quota achievement acting in a solution sales and or sales support role.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry and work environment.
- Versatile relationship skills in order to maintain strong bonds with people from a variety of backgrounds including technical, legal, marketing, product development, project management and sales.
- Excellent organizational skills which provide the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
AT&T - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...