JOB DESCRIPTION |
· Project subject matter expertise on line of business applications for Government and Education, with an emphasis on understanding those operational processes specific to Gov / Ed.
· Prospect and manage the sales cycle for the AT&T Mobile Applications / Line of Business suite against a sales target
· Proactively manage the module or territory to drive solution penetration rates in line with stated standards.
· Apply the wireless data line of business sales framework within the context of the segment/module supported by the Application Sales Executive, and ensure this framework is executed by the front line account manager.
· Design Enterprise level solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
· Drive the sales engagement from a discovery stage to a clearly identified business value through deploying and implementation of the technical solution.
· Collaborate with Account Team Managers to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing wireless data sales growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
· Position self as the wireless data solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory, demonstrating solution and market knowledge / awareness Gov / Ed customers.
· Proactively participate in account and opportunity reviews, detailing and articulating the needed actionable steps for deal closure.
· Drive knowledge transfer to the local sales and customers on new wireless data solutions through scheduled webinars, enablement activities and partner event plans.
· Establish a partner relationship with customers at Executive C-level, positioning AT&T as a trusted advisor and strategic planning resource for mobility concepts.
· Employ advanced and consultative selling techniques to achieve wireless data unit and revenue targets
· Create a strong network of internal/external resources per specific solution capabilities and be able to execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement wireless data solutions.
· Oversee the deployment and implementation stage of a sales cycle, providing appropriate fulfillment resources where needed and project manage against expected timelines.
· Develop, document and share best practices for selling wireless data solutions, detailing the significant approach used to overcome competitive scenarios and customer challenges.
· Serve as the data lead on responses to RFP/RFQ requests and unsolicited proposals.
· Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products, solutions and competitive intelligence around pricing and market trends
· Bachelors Degree in a technical field preferred.
· 5-7 years experience with demonstrated success in technology, applications and solutions sales.
· Valid drivers license in the state of employment and insurance is required.
· Proven quota achievement acting in a National Account, Strategic, and/or Solution sales role.
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others.
· Well organized with attention to detail.
· Passion for winning.
· Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and frontline employees
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...